Cheetah Yellow, Black and Fluorescent Orange nail wraps by Nail Rock
Nail wraps are the new way to adorn fingers and toes without the need for fiddly nail art pens and messy stamps. They last up to 10 days
on nails and up to 8 weeks on toes with no drying time and staining to
Each set comes with 16 nail wraps for either your fingers and toes
with enough left over for any touch ups. There's no need for heat with
these new and improved wraps, just prime, press and file!
How to Nail Rock:
1. Start with a clean dry nail using acetone based remover
2. Push back cuticles, shape and file nail edge.
3. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer or a smooth nail file.
4. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size. Trim if needed.
5. Do not touch the adhesive side of the wrap that will be used on your nail.
6. Place at the cuticle edge and firmly press on the nail smoothing the wrap from the middle to the outside edges
7. If you have any creases then lift wrap slightly and stretch back over. Apply pressure and smooth again.
Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or a
wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge. Remove excess wrap by
running a file under the nail.
With a little practice, careful removal of shine from the nail and
plenty of firm pressure, you will acquire a stunning, long lasting
Starting from the nail edge, peel off the Nail Rock